[JW Lua] finaleplugin.CategoryTags

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Aug 6 17:27:47 CEST 2013

Hello All!

In the JW Lua Wiki, I've now added text about how a script will be
hooked up to JW Lua and Finale, so it can behave like a stand-alone unit
in Finale. It's in the "Connect to Finale/JW Lua" section:

http://jwmusic.nu/jwplugins/wiki/doku.php?id=jwlua:development#connect_to_finale_jw_lua

In that section, there's a subsection about the
finaleplugin.CategoryTags property, which is a string with tags that
will help the user auto-organize a big list of scripts. If there is any
"standard tag" in that list that you feel is missing, please let me know
so I can include it!

Thanks!