[JW Lua] TextBlocks unused

Chris marcel.denio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:51:38 CET 2013

Hello Jari

I noticed that TextBlocks unused remain in the file.
This can be seen by opening the text editor without any selection and
scrolling the index.
The "File Maintenance" does not solve the problem. So I try to make a
script (it works) but it may be dangerous to delete this TextBlocks (I
add "delete" at the start of TextBlocks I want to remove).
Moreover, I do not know how whether TextBlocks exist, the "load"
function always returns "true".
Is there a global collection for TextBlocks ?
What do you think?

textBlock =finale.FCTextBlock()

for i=1,10 do
     textBlock:Load(i)