[JW Lua] Reset Staff System offset for all systems

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Dec 5 18:25:52 CET 2013

On 2013-12-02 21:50, Herbert van Essen wrote:

> is it already possible to set the offsets for all systems to a certain
> value with LUA?
> I try to do it with TG-Tools, but in Finale 2014 to no avail.

Sorry for the late reply, I had some music that needed to be delivered
but that's now completed.

Regarding lyrics baselines, that's currently not supported by my PDK
Framework, so it's currently not supported bu JW Lua. However, I will
support it once I know how to do it. Which TGTools feature are you using
for that?