[JW Lua] Blue Sky Thinking

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Nov 5 15:02:47 CET 2013

On 2013-11-01 11:09, Dave Foster wrote:

> I'm sure that it's already on your to do list but, if not, could you hook up the
> remaining 13 classes (when you return to such things) so that we can complete
> the set?! (13 more classes from the docs listed here to whet the appetite of
> what developers can potentially access!)

Developers can actually access much more than that. What I currently
have implemented in the PDK Framework is the stuff I've needed for
plug-ins. For many of the the classes, there are more properties to add.
I think there are also a few classes that I haven't created yet (because
I haven't needed them).