[JW Lua] Group Scripts, Finale 2014 and such things

Paul W. Palm paul_w_palm at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 23:26:58 CET 2013

I'm quite good at learning from prior work, but not so good at starting from scratch.  The YouTube video demonstrating the Group Script to unify crescendos & decrescendos, while avoiding dynamics, is what Finale *SHOULD* do by default.  For all the notes I enter into Finale, I probably spend 20x's as much time carefully placing cresc., descres., dynamics, etc.

Seeing that Group Script in action is like waving raw meat in front of a caged predator.  How about making that Group Script, and its component scripts, available for download?  And not just as text in a post.  The 'turn-key' bundle files.

>From those I could begin to author my own scripts, perhaps eventually creating something equally useful.

pwp