[JW Lua] JW Lua beta 0.12 video

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Nov 29 22:12:17 CET 2013

Hello!

I made a demo video of JW Lua beta 0.12 as a celebration since it's
today exactly 3 years since my first Finale plug-in (using my then-new
PDK Framework) was completed. I thought I should celebrate that with
this new video of what's now today: scripting towards the PDK Framework
can provide flexibility for the user that static plug-ins can't.

Unfortunately, there a technical issue on the finaletips.nu site right
now - I'll post JW Lua beta 0.12 and the scripts that were used for this
demo once that has been resolved!

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fePNFYsPtE&hd=1