[JW Lua] New pages

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 19 00:48:26 CEST 2013

Jari et al,

I am revisiting this issue.  I revised my script to use the new
FCPageFormatPrefs class in the hopes of removing the workaround where I loop
until no changes to any page size were made.  I am thinking that if the
prefs are set, then any new pages created should reflect those prefs.  Alas,
I still need the loop, so what am I missing?  The revised script is
attached.

Thanks,

Charles Lawrence