[JW Lua] FCMeasureNumberRegion

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Oct 21 10:55:30 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-21 10:25, Dave Foster wrote:

> Thanks for putting this together - I concur with Charles that this looks
> comprehensive to me. The only thing is with getting/setting the
> character position - you have GetStartPoint(), instead of
> GetStartVerticalPosition(), so can we assume that we'll be passing a 2
> figure position object to the method instead of just a value (to 2 methods)?

I'll use GetStartVerticalPosition(), etc instead, since I already
started using that approach.

> Regarding the collection FCMeasureNumberRegions, does this enumerate
> regions in order of measure number or creation time? I.E. if I wanted to
> find the one corresponding to the last region (containing the last
> measure), would I need to parse them all and test? (I could experiment
> with this and only ask in case you already know!)

Don't assume any specific order. Finale has a "sort" feature for measure
number regions, but if that isn't used I'm pretty sure it's in the
creation order. Browse the collection and use the IsMeasureIncluded()
method of FCMeasureNumberRegion.

I could add a Find(measurenumber) method as well to the collection to
return the first found region that covers a specific measure.