[JW Lua] More Page Text Fun

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 23 22:42:35 CEST 2013

Jari,

Are there hooks available to set text properties such as line spacing and
character settings.   I see there are Enigma String tags for properties such
as baseline shift, superscript, and tracking.  Regarding Dave's question
about "wildcards", could you not also use Enigma String tags for text
inserts ("wildcards"?) where such tags exist, e.g. title, subtitle,
arranger, composer, lyricist, description, etc.?

Thanks,
Charles