[JW Lua] More Page Text Fun

Dave Foster fozder at me.com
Thu Oct 24 12:37:31 CEST 2013

Hi Jari and all,

Thanks for the tips and promise of more features! I missed off a couple of questions from my list:

5.	How can you change the justification of the text of a Page Text object? I guess this might need FCTextBlock to be hooked up to Lua? If so, how would you access that FCTextBlock object from the PageText - there is a GetTextBlockID() method in FCPageText which gives an index, but I can't see a way to access and edit it, short of creating a new one and setting it with SaveNewTextBlock()?

6.	Is there a way to hide the page text in the current part / score? This would be for creating text that is visible in the score but not the parts, or vice versa.

Thanks again,

Dave

On 2013-10-23 15:17, Dave Foster wrote:

> 2)	Following on from Charles' questions, is there a way to get a line
> break when setting the text? /n isn't working here. Eg:

Try the return character for text blocks (\r).

> 3)	Is there any way to get / set the wildcards eg Title, Subtitle etc
> from Window / Score Manager / File Info (formally File / Score Info
> pre 2012)?

I'll try to include that class in the next version.

> 4) 	Using the numbers instead of the constants, I've found that the enumerator
> in the docs for TEXT_VERTICAL_ALIGN is slightly off - it should be

Thanks! I'll look into it!