[JW Lua] Expression Categories

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 24 17:54:25 CEST 2013

I don't know if this is a question for this list or for the MakeMusic forum,
but I cannot seem to get the Category Designer dialog box to accept any
style modifications (Bold, Italics, Underline) to a category like Tempo
Marks using the buttons in the Text Font tab.  The preview changes while you
hold the button down, but reverts back as soon as you release the button.
The font and size can be modified.  Am I missing something?

Charles