[JW Lua] Create a note in an empty bar

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 29 14:24:55 CET 2013

Jari

I know you are busy with 2014 testing, but,

this procedure seems to append a middle C to the end of the cell.  If
repeated more than the number of beats in the measure, the appended notes
overfill the measure even if check for extra notes is on.  Can overfilling
be avoided?

How do you specify an actual pitch of the note other than middle C?

How can you enter a chord?

Anxiously awaiting for the release of 2014,
Charles