[JW Lua] Change System Margins after Double barline

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Oct 30 16:26:53 CET 2013

Herbert,

I would do something like this. The "systems" collection loaded at the
start is for reference only - it's used to find out if a measure belongs
to a system. If measures are rearranged across systems during the
measure loop, that reference collection needs to be reloaded.

---
finale.FCStaffSystems.UpdateFullLayout()
systems = finale.FCStaffSystems()
systems:LoadAll()

allmeasures = finale.FCMeasures()
allmeasures:LoadAll()
for measure in each(allmeasures) do
     if measure.Barline == finale.BARLINE_DOUBLE then
        print ("Double barline found in measure ", measure.ItemNo)
         for ss in each(systems) do
             if ss:ContainsMeasure(measure.ItemNo) then
                 local nextsystem = finale.FCStaffSystem()
                 nextsystem:Load(ss.ItemNo + 1)
                 nextsystem.TopMargin = (80)
                 nextsystem.LeftMargin = (40)
                 nextsystem:Save()