[JW Lua] More

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Sep 2 17:40:05 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-02 16:40, Charles O. Lawrence wrote:

> I can’t seem to get anything from FCSystemStaves, only a Count = 0.
> What am I missing?  The document has 3 staves and 8 staff systems on 3
> pages.  Nothing is selected.

As in my explanation regarding FCSystemStaves, use LoadAllForItem() if
you want to load a collection, such as the scroll view list of staves.

Replace:
systemStaves:LoadAll()
in your script with
systemStaves:LoadAllForItem(staffsystemnumber)
or with
systemStaves:LoadAllForItem(0)   -- For the scroll view

(I believe LoadAll() is inherited but has no implementation in that
class. However, perhaps I should route LoadAllForItem(0) to LoadAll()
for convenience?)