[JW Lua] Using the dialog box

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Sep 2 17:46:16 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-02 17:04, Charles O. Lawrence wrote:

> You have shown us how to use a dialog box with basic user input
> support.  Could you give some more detail as to the properties and
> methods so far implemented for finenv.UserValueInput()?  For instance,
> is there a radio button control, a checkbox control, or a dropdown
> listbox control, etc.  Just a list of properties and methods like in the
> class explorer will help.  Should something like this be in the class
> explorer?

Currently, there is support for "Boolean", "String" and "Number", where
"Boolean" is a check box and the other 2 are an edit field. There will
be a popup selection and "check list" later on, perhaps in the next
beta. There will be some other features added as well.

I'll document the dialog programming interface on a dedicated page on
the Wiki once the "simple dialog box" UI is more complete.