[JW Lua] Using the input dialog

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 3 14:14:41 CEST 2013

Thanks Jari,

I suspected the dialog box had a bug on returning values, but I was not sure
if it was something I was missing.  I should have realized that the
Execute() method returned a table.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I looked
at the FCUI class in the docs and see lots of good stuff.  I just added the
question on the spur of the moment without looking in the classes docs.  I
have not seen any docs on the finenv namespace, maybe there is a doc page,
but I think the 3 items you mention have been shown in examples.

Charles Lawrence