[JW Lua] JW Lua beta 0.04 available

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Sep 10 17:03:07 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-10 16:29, Charles O. Lawrence wrote:
> Am I to understand from the last bullet that
> you can only have a max of 4 items in a UserInputValue dialog box?

In 0.04, yes. In the future, the amount of max items will be virtually
unlimited. More than 4 items will in the future use a UI similar to what
the "Plug-in Def" dialog box is currently using.

> What exactly does deactivating a group do?

The Explorer doesn't load deactivated groups on a Refresh. This design
makes it possible to (for example) keep one type of workflow (such as
for a specific project or client) in one group and just deactivate it
when it isn't needed.

I'll explain the behavior of Explorer/Manager a bit better when all
features are there.