[JW Lua] (For 0.05) Copy System Layout

Wolfixum wolfixum at comcast.net
Tue Sep 17 20:19:39 CEST 2013

Thanks Jari! I hope this will force me to carve a chunk of time out to learn all the aspects of this new plugin. It sounds amazing but daunting from from Charles' emails. I love a good challenge :-) I've been following, saving, printing, and reading all of the emails since the beginning but I need to take a few days to really devote some time to learn how to code this stuff myself. A few things I've tried haven't really worked but I need to spend more time with it before asking questions. Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Cheers,
Steve Fiskum