[JW Lua] Lua Script

Steve Fiskum wolfixum at comcast.net
Thu Sep 19 05:31:00 CEST 2013

Hello Jari,

I'm looking for a way to uncheck "Float Rest" from the Speedy Edit frame throughout all entries throughout the entire file. Would this be possible in Lua?

The reason for this is that there are occasions when I receive a file from a publisher that has gone through arrangers and editors where the file seems to get a bit of weird corruption that doesn't allow TGTools>Parts>Smart Explosion to work or will change a dotted quarter rest in 6/8 to  quarter, eighth rests. When I uncheck "Float Rest" everything works as expected. Actually, this doesn't only happen with TGTools it happens when you are performing normal copying from staff to staff. Make sense?

Thank you
Steve Fiskum