[JW Lua] File Menu

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Sep 23 20:37:06 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-23 18:59, Charles O. Lawrence wrote:

> Is it possible to do some File Menu tasks such as Save, Save As...,
> Close, etc.?  In particular, can a document be saved to disk after
> modifications have been made to it from within JWLua?

The current design for "version 1.00" of JW Lua is to make a script
"document modal", and a Close command would work against that. One of
the future plans is to provide batch file functionality from the JW Lua
UI, so a script can (for example) be run on all files in a folder.

I think "Save" and "Save As" could be implemented without sacrificing my
batch processing goal. When implemented, I'll map to the PDK's
functionality to save documents. I'll write it up as a feature request.