[JW Lua] New pages

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Sep 25 18:42:49 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-25 16:43, Charles O. Lawrence wrote:

> As a consequence of reducing the size of pages from say, legal to
> Octavo, the last measures get “squeezed” onto a new page/s at the end.
> These new pages are created with the same legal size as the original.
> Is there any way to set the specs on these new pages before they are
> created so they will be Octavo as well?

What you need access to is the class for the "Page format for
Parts/Score" preference data. I'll add that to the next beta.

For now, this should work to change the format anyway:
* Put the page changing code (including the FCPages:LoadAll() statement)
in a loop. If all pages are parsed but already have the correct page
size, break the loop.
* At the end of the loop, update the layout
* Loop back