[JW Lua] Debugging in JW Lua

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Aug 12 22:07:17 CEST 2014

Jan,

I looked in to the matter a bit, and I can't add luasocket to JW Lua at
this time at least, since no official build support Lua 5.2 (which JW
Lua runs on).

However, it seems like the author of ZeroBrane Studio has compiled a
5.2-compatible version of luasocket, which is available in the repository:
https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/tree/master/bin

Have you tried that approach?