[JW Lua] Script compiler

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Aug 18 13:56:22 CEST 2014

Charles,

Currently, the end user can add a script to appear in the Finale plug-in
menu if running the script through the JW Lua window is an issue. In the
future, the end user will get a "Repository" feature that will make it a
one-step process to download an install a script (similar to how Sib
works). There's currently no plans to provide scripts as stand-alone
plug-ins.