[JW Lua] Move NoteEntries

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Sun Aug 24 20:49:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to move note entries from one cell to another one, but nothing happens (MoveEntry returns false for each entry). Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Bart

local region = finenv.Region()

local selectedMeasureCell = finale.FCNoteEntryCell(region.StartMeasure, region.StartStaff)
selectedMeasureCell:Load()

local newMeasureCell = finale.FCNoteEntryCell((region.StartMeasure + 1), region.StartStaff)
newMeasureCell:Load()

for noteentry in eachentrysaved(region) do
    for note in each(noteentry) do
        current_entry = note:GetEntry()
        local result = selectedMeasureCell:MoveEntry(current_entry, newMeasureCell)
        print(result)
        selectedMeasureCell:Save()
        newMeasureCell:Save()