[JW Lua] Adding Finale menu shortcuts with &

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Aug 26 09:01:00 CEST 2014

Jan,

I've added the text to the Wiki, regarding the plugindef() function.
http://jwmusic.nu/jwplugins/wiki/doku.php?id=jwlua:development&#the_plugindef_function

I probably need to fix so the '&' character just before a letter will be
removed in all other situations (such as on the Mac, the Explorer page,
and the console log).