[JW Lua] FCStaffSystem:CalcHeight()

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Thu Dec 4 18:45:28 CET 2014

Hi Jan,

The documentation says "verticalresizeIf set, the vertical resizing will be taken into account in the calculation. If not set, the returned value will be as a non-resized staff system."

I took that as meaning that the Page Resize would be taken into account, but I was wrong. The page resize is set to 80%. And 80% of 320 = 256. So that should be it. Thanks!

Bart