[JW Lua] Finding instrument constants in the online documentation

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Dec 6 19:52:49 CET 2014

Yes, I know that, thanks, Charles. I even provided Jari with some
of these constants that were missing in an earlier release of JW Lua.

My mail was just meant as a reminder for Jari that some of the constants
are still missing in the online documentation while most other constants
(or even all ?)
are already in.

Jan

--