[JW Lua] A few questions (lyrics, tempo and time)

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Wed Jan 8 21:51:25 CET 2014

Hi,

I’m trying to build a script that gets certain properties from a file:

1. the lyrics
2. the tempo (as set in the playback-controls dialog)
3. the time-signature

It seems to me that the first two (lyrics and tempo) aren’t scriptable at the moment. Is that correct?

Also, I’ve tried to get the time-sig of a song, but aren’t able to do that at the moment. Is there something I’m doing wrong? finale.FCTimeSignature is mentioned on the PDK-site, but not in the JW Lua plugin.

Thanks,

Bart Visser