[JW Lua] Delete paga-texts

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Jan 8 23:02:06 CET 2014

Bart,

Always make the habit of deleting multiple items backwards! If you
delete the first data item referenced in a JW Lua collection, Finale
relocates the data records while the collection keeps the old info from
the LoadAll() call. That means that for each run you might only delete
half of the data records in Finale.

A backwards delete version would be:

for i = page_texts.Count-1, 0, -1 do
     p = page_texts:GetItemAt(0) -- Requires a 0-based collection index
     p:DeleteData()