[JW Lua] Metrics update problem

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Jul 3 22:02:36 CEST 2014

On 2014-07-03 16:33, Jan Angermüller wrote:
> I guess the static MarkMetricsForRebuild() functions should solve the
> problem...
> I haven't had the problem again since they are in.

How often do you call MarkMetricsForRebuild()?

I have encountered several issues where loading the metrics fails. Is
this the case for you as well?
(I think I know why, btw: the memory for the metrics is allocated by
Finale, and since the deallocation isn't called until the destructor of
the object, this doesn't work well with Lua's GC. My guess is that
Finale refuses to allocate more memory at some point, when no prior
deallocation is made.)