[JW Lua] Staff-stuff (create, transposition, name)

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Jul 3 22:25:12 CEST 2014

Bart,

Yes, this doesn't work correctly. The idea is to set the transposition
type prior to the transposition intervals, but there seems to be a
missing property for key transposition here. I'll look into this and
make sure it works properly in the next beta!

Can you please check that the script works correctly apart from that
setting? Test to set staff to another key transposition and run the
script to set your preferred transposition.