[JW Lua] Undo after opening another file

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Fri Jul 4 15:25:50 CEST 2014

Jari,

after opening a new file, editing a bit, saving, then opening another
file and editing a bit,
then pressing several times CTRL-Z, I can undo the "open" and get back
to the old file.
I can then even switch back to the new file with CTRL-Y.
Hm, I don't know if undo should go beyond opening a new file. I wouldn't
do that,
but that's your decision.

But: I am not sure if all settings are still ok, after going back or
forth to the other file.
For example, the file name right below the New, Open, etc. buttons does
not change
to the file name of the first file, when going back to the first file,
but sticks with the
second file name.
So when going back to the first file, it may save with the file name of
the second file.
(well, I didn't try that, but at least when selecting "Save as", the
file name from the
second file is used, although I am on the code from the first file).
Maybe you can have a look at that ?