[JW Lua] FCNoteEntry:CalcLargestNoteheadResize crashes

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Jul 7 15:28:36 CEST 2014

Jari,

Finale crashes every time I call FCNoteEntry:CalcLargestNoteheadResize
with the following code snippet

local fontsize
local resize
NoteEntry:CalcLargestNoteheadResize(fontsize,resize)    --NoteEntry is
an FCNoteEntry element

Is this the right way to call the function ?
Probably not, as a "pointer to an integer" is required.
But I didn't find that syntax in the Lua manual.
I also tried it with tables, as they are pointers, but same crash:

local fontsize={1}
local resize={1}
NoteEntry:CalcLargestNoteheadResize(fontsize,resize)

Could you please give us an example of the correct function call ?

Have a nice day,