[JW Lua] Music spacing of short hairpins with ties

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Jul 11 23:38:51 CEST 2014

Jan,

I'll add tie support later on. The data structures themselves aren't
complicated, but the creation of new tie mod data requires lots of testing.

An alternative solution can be to fill a separate "spacing" layer with
non-printing (the hidden font style with hidden stems and beams) and
non-playing (FCNoteEntry.Playback = false) notes.