[JW Lua] Setting instruments to solo mode - save functionality missing

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Thu May 29 23:27:27 CEST 2014

Jan,

I was just curious, because having the ability to solo/mute groups of
instruments is just what the forum post is about.  It is an odd coincidence
that your post to the JWLua forum came up at the same time dealing with the
same subject.

Jari must be really busy lately as we have not heard from him on this forum
for some time and he usually is very prompt.  I trust all is well.

Charles