[JW Lua] CheckElapsedTime function / Reading the MIDI tempo graph

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sun Nov 23 21:14:55 CET 2014

Jari,

after experimenting a little bit, I found out that it's probably
the FCTempoElements:LoadAll() that may be buggy.

While the following code gives tempoelements.Count==0

     local tempoelements=finale.FCTempoElements()
     tempoelements:LoadAll() --loading all measures
     print(tempoelements.Count)

this code works fine:

     local tempoelements=finale.FCTempoElements()
     tempoelements:LoadAllForItem(1)  --loading measure 1 only
     print(tempoelements.Count)

So if do a loop on all measures I get the same results
with LoadAllForItem as I would expect with LoadAll.
Problem solved: reading the MIDI tempo graph is possible,
but currently only with LoadAllForItem.