[JW Lua] Mirrors measures

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Nov 29 16:44:32 CET 2014

On 2014-11-14 07:54, Chris wrote:

> I get errors (with file maintenance) with some scripts (and some of your
> plugins) when there are mirrors Measures.
> How do I know that entries are "mirrors"?

Sorry about the late reply here. Could you please send me a small Finale
file, and steps to reproduce the the issue.

Since I personally stay away from mirrors for historical reasons, I'm
not an expert on mirrors. However, the framework loads the mirror frames
just as ordinary TGF frames, and I think it might perhaps be an issue if
mirror frames are resaved. I'll probably both prevent resaving of
mirrors, and add an attribute so Lua scripts can check if an entry is
mirrrored or not. A real-world debug file would help a lot.