[JW Lua] Error message without line number ... code snippet

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Nov 29 16:59:35 CET 2014

Jan,

I'll write it up, although I can't promise I can fix it. It seems like
it's caused by the property wrapper in the package I use to connect to
Lua. I tried to look into the code, but the line of execution is not
that straight-forward and I don't have the time to step through it in
the debugger ATM.

This code would give the error line number, FWIW. I still promote the
use of properties, though... ;-)
---
local maxpoint=finale.FCPoint(1,1)
maxpoint:SetX(nil)