[JW Lua] enigmaStrings:CreateString()

Bruce Olson Finale at web.yosound.com
Sun Nov 30 08:30:47 CET 2014

Hi Jari,

While browsing the archives I found a reply to Charles where you said in
part:
"After browsing the string for tags, you can transform your "enigmaStrings"
string collection back to a full string with "resultstr =
enigmaStrings:CreateString()"."

I wanted to create PageText using the default text font, but found that I
needed to have an empty string as a parameter for CreateString(""). See the
attached code for what I was trying to do.

Best regards,
Bruce

P.S. Thanks to you and Charles for all the pointers regarding my trials with
FCPageTexts table manipulations.

--
Olson Sound Design, LLC
Bruce C. Olson

+1 (763) 493-5835 Office
+1 (763) 300-3893 Cell

Web Page: 	http://www.OlsonSound.com
Business: 	mailto:BCOlson at OlsonSound.com
Big Band: 	http://www.BRBB.org