[JW Lua] FCCellFrameHold:CalcClefChange problem with hidden layers

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Sep 6 18:50:52 CEST 2014

Jari,

I create cue notes from a violin on layer 3
on a cello staff and put the cue note measures
in treble clef while the rest of the staff is in bass clef.
Then I hide layer 3 for printing the full score wihout cue notes
(in Document options - Layers - Hide when inactive).

Finale now has the bug that  the treble clef is still
visible before the empty cue note measures. (see attached screen shot)

I want to remove these cue note extra clefs temporarily on all staves where
they appear and try to find them with FCCellFrameHold:CalcClefChange,
but CalcClefChange returns false before these seemingly empty measures.

The cue notes were created with the Finale "Add Cue Notes" plugin,
but I think that's not important here.

Could you check this please ? It's the latest 0.26 JW Lua version
where you already fixed some CalcClefChange issues,
but this one is still in.
FCCellFrameHold loads correctly on these measures, it's only
the CalcClefChange that seems to be not working correctly.