[JW Lua] DeepDeleteData / DeepSave

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Sep 8 00:34:13 CEST 2014

Jari,

> "Create()..." methods create objects that aren't connected to the
> creator object, so they can be resaved at other locations.
But this makes it difficult to determine for us
what is included in DeepSave and what isn't:

DeepSave from FCTextExpressionDef  includes the elements that
can be created with CreateTextString() and CreateEnclosure(),
but DeepSave from FCExpression does not include the elements that
can be created with CreateTextExpressionDef().

Or maybe you could add a little table in the online documentation,
so that we can see, which elements are included in DeepSave.

But this is a very, very low priority...
I haven't had any serious problem in this topic, but I have had
many times with experimenting which save function seems to
solve the problem.