[JW Lua] Weird crashing

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Sep 8 23:04:25 CEST 2014

Jari,

any idea what the following crash comes from ?

I work a few hours on a new arrangement based on my template file.
Then everything is finished. Parts are generated and I only need to
finetune the layout of the parts. Now comes my layout plugin.

Everytime I call it from within JW Lua for the first time after I have been
working for hours on the document it crashes.
Then I restart Finale, reload the same document that was saved right
before calling the plugin. Now the plugin runs smoothly.
It happened with the all arrangements I created in the last days.

Every time the same crash, but not reproduceable after restarting Finale.
Probably a v0.26 issue ?
Haven't tried it with v0.27. Next arrangement will be with v0.27.