[JW Lua] Weird crashing

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Sep 13 12:25:26 CEST 2014

Yes, I will try it with the next arrangement (and report in the next days).

I've had the same crash now three times again in the last days with v0.28.
Every time it was the same:
- starting Finale
- working about 6-8 hours on a new arrangement based on my default file
- doing a final save (because probably it will crash...)
- starting ing JW Lua, starting my layout plugin  -> a very fast crash
within the first 500ms (of about 400 seconds running time)
- restarting Finale and loading the saved version
- starting JW Lua and starting my plugin -> everything runs fine

Jan