[JW Lua] Combining NumberedList and Number in the dialog

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Sep 13 21:12:22 CEST 2014

Jan,

That's not yet supported for SetLists(). This has to do with a future
feature I had in mind. However, I might abandon that idea and if that's
the case, I could modify SetLists() to allow it.

If you don't have more items than in your example code, you can make the
list as arguments instead, like in the sample below:

---
local dialog = finenv.UserValueInput()
dialog.Title = "Dialog title"
dialog:SetTypes(dialogTypes)
dialog:SetLists({"aa","bb"}, nil, {"aa","bb"}, nil, {"aa","bb"}, nil)
dialog:SetDescriptions(dialogDescriptions)
dialog:SetInitValues(dialogInitValues)
local returnvalues = dialog:Execute()
---