[JW Lua] TextRepeats

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Sep 21 23:31:31 CEST 2014

Chris,

Yes, that's the correct way to create a text repeat in the document, for
the currently available beta.

I'm currently working through all aspects of repeats. For the next beta
release, my goal is to have all code related to repeats in place. There
will be some changes to the current design, but the properties are still
the same.

The fretboard style things are on my todo list for a later beta.