[JW Lua] finale.FCBaseline()

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Tue Apr 7 16:23:53 CEST 2015

Hi Jari,

Thanks for adding the FCBaseline-class. Looking forward to using it.

When I try to load one of the Baseline-modes, the mode is set to the constant + 100.

local bl = finale.FCBaseline()
bl:LoadDefaultForMode(finale.BASELINEMODE_EXPRESSIONABOVE)
print(bl.Mode) --> 101

Or the lyric-verse

local bl = finale.FCBaseline()
bl:LoadDefaultForMode(finale.BASELINEMODE_LYRICSVERSE)
print(bl.Mode) --> 105

This doesn't give me the option to set (or get) the Lyric-number.

When I use -95, it returns the right mode and I can get/set the Lyric-number, but the VerticalOffset is set to 0 (instead of -144, the setting for this particular document).

local bl = finale.FCBaseline()
bl:LoadDefaultForMode(-95)
bl.LyricNumber = 1
print(bl.Mode) --> 5
print(bl.VerticalOffset)

Is this the expected behavior? Or am I doing something not quite right?

Thanks,

Bart