[JW Lua] FCCustomSmartLineDefs:Save() deletes "Dash Length" value

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Apr 7 22:01:15 CEST 2015

Jari,

when I run the script below which actually should change nothing -
it's just a SetValue(GetValue) - then the "Dash Length" and "Thickness"
from the Smart Line Designer dialog will be set to 0.
See attached screenshot: before and after running the script

When I remove the SetValue(GetValue) line, the strange changes do not occur,
i.e. Save() will change nothing.

local cdefs=finale.FCCustomSmartLineDefs()
cdefs:LoadAll()
for c in each(cdefs) do
     c:SetLineCharacter(c:GetLineCharacter())
     c:Save()