[JW Lua] Changing the undo text on the fly

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Apr 17 12:02:50 CEST 2015

Hello All!

I have now implemented a feature supporting runtime Undo names, multiple
undo events, and canceling of the current undo block. It'll be available
in the next beta through the finenv.StartNewUndoBlock() call.

You can read the documentation for it now, at:
http://jwmusic.nu/jwplugins/wiki/doku.php?id=jwlua:development&#the_finenv_namespace