[JW Lua] FCPercussionMapNotes w/"None: (Built in GM)" cont'd

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Dec 1 14:20:35 CET 2015

Jari,

in addition to the problem below I wonder how I can get the
FCPercussionLayoutNote corresponding to a known MIDI note if the
percussion map is set to "None (Built in GM)". Normally I would use
FCPercussionLayoutNotes::FindMidiNote, but it requires the
FCPercussionMapNotes as parameter which is nil in the case of "Built in GM".

Jan