[JW Lua] Copying all flags for FCNoteEntry

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Dec 8 12:19:18 CET 2015

Jari,

I was trying to copy a FCNoteEntry and used this code snippet:

destentry:CopyEntry(sourceentry)
destentry:CopyEntryDetails(sourceentry,true)
...plus some extra code for tuplet copying...

That worked fine ... but: as you mention in the online documentation for
CopyEntry:
"note entry flags (such as beam/beat and attachment flags) are not copied".

I noticed that I need to add to the code at least:
destentry.BeamBeat=sourceentry.BeamBeat

Are there any other flags that I need to copy by hand to get identical
flags ?

And if so, wouldn't it make sense to include all flags that are not
copied with CopyEntry and CopyEntryDetails into a third Copy-method ?
It's not so obvious why BeamBeat is a flag that needs to be copied by hand.